The Grand Parc Equestrian Arena in Compiègne
The site has been adapted to host high-level competitions
The city of Compiègne and its various partners have created a complex that is especially reserved for equestrian competition in all high-level disciplines.
Along with van parking space, the equestrian arena covers 10 hectares of facilities of exceptional technical quality. In fact, trainers in a variety of equestrian disciplines believe this is one of Europe’s finest.
The complex includes:
- the main grass arena measuring 140m x 120m, with a 70m x 70m warming space.
- a covered grandstand for 1000 spectators
- terraces set up landscape-style all around the honor ground
- an all-weather sand yard measuring 9000m², with terraces on one side,
- and another measuring 120m x 60m
These two yards share a warming space measuring 70m x70m
- a hospitality village.
NEW in 2017: A brand new footing has been placed in all the show rings as well as the warm-up and training arenas to provide the best surface and leg comfort for the horses. Arenas has been entirely redone to place a new fiber sans of high quality.